Notos Restaurant in Chios Featuredhttp://www.aegeanvacation.com/media/reviews/photos/thumbnail/300x300s/91/83/e6/763_1-1342735134.jpg
Within walking distance from the tourist resort of Komi, is located the unexplored beach of Lilikas. Swim in turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea and enjoy the sun as well as the tranquility that nature offers you.
The NOTOS restaurant loyal to its rendezvous, every summer is there to guide you to the unique paths of flavor and aroma of the rich Mediterranean cuisine.
Enjoy your morning or evening coffee, at the restaurant’s specially designed beach, enchanted by the sound of the sea as well as the deep orange color of the sky during sunset. (sunbeds are offered for free)
Enjoy you ouzo with fresh fish, seafood appetizers as well as with wonderful lobster with pasta. The handmade appetizers will definitely amaze you and you will not be able to resist to Chian cheese “Mastelo” which is served with roasted local cherry tomatoes.
At night you can relax with your company at the restaurant’s bar sipping you favorite drinks, cocktails and of course a glass of “Ariousios” wine from the vineyards of Northern Chios, gazing at moon’s silver sight.
A glass of beer will reward you with its cold fresh flavor; try it with cold dishes such as varieties of sausages and cheeses as well as grilled meats.
The restaurant is available for the wedding reception or christening of yours, as well as, at night, for music wanderings at the sounds of the island and Greece.
At the bar area and the beach, you can hold your birthday party and have fun while drinking cool drinks, dancing as well as swim under the moon light.
Say goodbye to this wonderful place with the sweet taste of Mastic on your lips.
• The airport “OMIROS” (“HOMER”) is only 4 km away from the capital of the island “CHORA”, and 22 km from the beach of Lilikas. Daily flights to and from Athens, Thessaloniki as well as flights to Mytilene, Samo, Rhodes.
• The Port of Chios is 26 km away from the beach of Lilikas. Daily routes to and from Athens and Mytilene with speedboat or ferry line. Often organized excursion to the island of Tinos, as well as daily trips to Turkey.
• The port of Mesta in southern Chios is 22 km away from the beach of Lilikas with routes to and from Lavrio with intermediate stop at the Port of Psara.
• Rooms to rent can be found around the area of Lilikas, like the closest beach of Komi and the Medieval village of Kalamoti.
• Automatic Machine of National Bank of Greece in distance of 4 km from Kalamoti.
• Police Department in distance of 4 km in Kalamoti
• Hellenic Post Office in distance of 4 km in Kalamoti