Aegean Vacation is the first complete internet travel guide for all 10 islands of the Northeastern Aegean.
Our purpose is to showcase the unique beauty of the traditional Greek islands of Samos, Lesvos, Chios, Ikaria, Limnos, Fourni, Psara, Inousses, Agios Efstratios and Thimena.
Browse our pages and have a taste of life away from the fast pace of the city or, even better, visit one of our destinations and ‘Escape from the Modern Era’!
Aegean Vacation was first created in 2011 by Nikos Vasilellis, who originated from Lesvos, and employs another 22 young people - article-writers, translators, web developers, customer service agents, designers and the Aegean Vacation marketing team.
Our vision is to offer visitors all the tools and information required in order to organize a trip to our islands and spend a unique holiday there. In order to do so, we provide accurate, detailed and excellently-written information on each of the 10 islands featured on our pages as well as on local businesses.
Aegean Vacation includes information on the
- major events of the Greek islands of Samos, Lesvos, Chios, Ikaria, Limnos, Fourni, Psara, Inousses, Agios Efstratios and Thimena.
We also provide information on local businesses such as
- accommodation providers (hotels, studios and rooms-to-let)
- car and motorbike rental agents
- travel agents
- manufacturers and producers of traditional products (olive oil producers, distillers, co-operatives)
- various service-providers that might come in handy (hairdressers, well-being centers and veterinarians, to name a few).
So, whether you are browsing the internet to dream up that perfect holiday you know you deserve or planning a journey to any of our traditional Greek islands, do have a look at our pages and let us help you to make the most of your stay!
If anything, we can guarantee that an initial glimpse at our content will tempt you to discover more about the experiences the islands of the Northeastern Aegean can so generously offer!