The Maritime Museum is housed in a two-storey neo-classical building of 20th century in the center of Chios. The building was donated by Anastasio and Markos Pateras to the Public Benefit Foundation in 1991 and since then it has operated as a museum, where the naval tradition is presented.
In the museum visitors will have the opportunity to browse among paintings of sailing ships, miniature ships, boats parts, old photographs and nautical works of Chian Aristides Glykas (1870-1940).
Every day 10:00 - 14:00 (Sunday Closed)
Number: +30 22710-44139 , Fax: 22710-44141
- Adres: Maritime Museum Chios